When you join our free Community at www.smartwomenscoaching.com, one of the wonderful free gifts you will receive is 100 days of inspirational quotes by women. They come to your email box every morning for 100 days. Not only do I get such great feedback from people who are receiving these little gems, but I sign up for them myself and start my day with them.
Today, I read the words of Marianne Williamson which sounded very familiar to Napoleon Hill’s words “Thoughts are Things” written over 78 years ago. In her quote, Marianne shares these words:
Everything we do is infused with the energy with which we do it. If we’re frantic, life will be frantic. If we’re peaceful, life will be peaceful. And so our goal in any situation becomes inner peace.
She goes on to say, “Our internal state determines our experience of our lives; our experiences do not determine our internal state.”
So if “thoughts are things,” and our “internal state determines our experience,” how can we incorporate these principals into our lives so we can truly have more inner peace and live a life we truly love?
Most of us have very busy lives. We are working, running businesses, networking, caring for loved ones, doing chores, studying, and trying to fit in self-care. With all this going on, how can we live these words by creating more inner peace?
I believe the secret is to incorporate a mindfulness practice into your daily life. We have interviewed many experts about this topic on our program, and I highly recommend going into our archives and listening to these shows.
I’ve created a “daily prosperity practice” that I do first thing in the morning and just before bed. It is my time, and it takes less than 10 minutes. Because it’s such a short time commitment, I also repeat it during the day.
Here are the 5 steps:
- Step 1 — Plug In: Select your favorite meditation music with your ear buds. I downloaded one that I love from www.OmHarmonics. I saved it to my home page on my iPhone, so it’s always available to me. It’s about 10 minutes long, so it’s perfect.
- Step 2 — Breathe: Take several deep breaths to connect with your soul. I use the 4/7/8 breath. Simply breathe in through the nose on the count of 4, then hold for 7, and finally exhale through the nose on the count of 8. Do this 4-8 times.
- Step 3 — Address the Divine: Now is your time to express gratitude and raise your vibration. It’s also the time for you to ask for what you want in your life. You can ask for inner peace, better health, for more income. This is when you envision what it is you want to manifest in your life. It’s time to see it and feel it. Now end just like you began by expressing gratitude. This is all about raising your vibration. My spiritual coach said that when we are in a low vibration, we are tapped into everyone on the planet at that low vibration. And when you are in a high vibration, you are tapping into everyone on the planet vibrating at that high vibration. I found her comment very visual. Who do you want to be tapping into?
- Step 4 — Write: Keep a journal and end your prosperity practice every day by writing down what is it that you want to bring into your life that day. Write down your dreams, your desires, and what you are grateful for.
- Step 5 — Repeat: At the end of the day, repeat this process and come back to your journal to record little miracles that happened that day. What you noticed, what you learned and what you’re grateful for.
Come join our free community and receive your daily inspirational quotes by women at www.smartwomenscoaching.com. It’s time to live with more purpose, passion and prosperity!
Katana Abbott, CFP®, is a Life and Legacy Coach™, and founder of the Six Pillars of Awakened Prosperity System™, the proven step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to create wealth, make a difference and live the life you love. To get your F.R.E.E. Video Course and receive her weekly money, mindset and manifesting articles on attracting more wealth, joy and ease into your life, visit www.smartwomencoaching.com.