As we come to the end of another year, I’m thrilled to finish with Miracles, because I have personally experienced so many Miracles this year! Stepping out of your comfort zone, staying focused on what you truly want more of in your life and getting the support to stay aligned and in high vibration will make all the difference!
Here is my personal story…
Last January, I started the year in a lot of pain. I was overweight and had been putting off foot surgery for several years. The pain had literally knocked my confidence and sucked the joy out of my life. The pain was affecting every area of my life. What happened next was a series of Miracles because all the perfect people came into my life who would provide the guidance and support I needed to totally transform my life, but first I had to take action:
- Finally, I said, enough is enough, and I scheduled my foot surgery, which meant, I’d be non- weight-bearing for about 8-12 weeks.
- Then I signed up for a 2nd year of Marci Shimoff’s Your Year of Miracles program with three of my friends, and we formed our own “Miracles Group” so we could hold each other’s Miracle Intentions by meeting on Zoom twice a month. The result was powerful!
- I also signed up for Ruth Klein’s year-long program called, Momentum Club, where I finally rebranded and began to get my message out to the world about my Midlife Millionaire Solution coaching program. (I had been keeping it hidden for 10 years!)
- Then I found the absolute best physical therapist who helped me eliminate the pain that had been haunting me for decades.
- And lastly, since I was finally feeling better, I really took charge of my health and lost 20 pounds by working with my Optivia Coach, Kim Kennedy! Not only did I lose weight, but my energy and clarity of mind was improved dramatically!
Needless to say, my life is totally different than it was last year at this time, and I am so grateful for all of the wonderful people who were there to help me with my journey.
So why am I making this all about me? I’m sharing this story because if I can do it, you can do it too!
The key is to take action, and to get the support that you need.
They say that every good coach has a coach, and last year, I had many. The cost for my coaches was not that much, and the results have changed my life. This has allowed me to show up in a much more powerful way, so I can help more people in their lives.
Ask yourself, where in your life are you settling or feeling powerless?
It happens to all of us! That’s why I had to share this story.
If you want to live your best life and make a difference with joy and vitality, then pay attention to the wonderful free resources Smart Women’s Empowerment is bringing you!
Last month, we taught you how to take charge of your money, and this month we are sharing how to create Miracles in your life, as well as how to be healthier with Debra Poneman and Ronnie Newman’s Ageless program.
The Ageless program is brilliant. I took it last year, and I’ll be there next weekend! If you are in your Third Act, this program will teach you how to thrive in every way. Will you be joining me?
This month, we have two interviews on Creating Miracles. You don’t want to miss my wonderful conversations with Dr. Mark Mincolla and then Marci Shimoff. Plus, we have a terrific year planned for you in 2022. Watch for your announcement about our brand-new Smart Women’s Academy with an all-new platform that includes LIVE monthly group coaching in 2022! I know how important the live support is. Details coming soon!
Please share this ezine with those you love and have a wonderful holiday season!
Katana Abbott, CFP®, is a Midlife Millionaire® Coach, founder of the Smart Women Companies, and the host Smart Women Talk Radio with over a million subscribers. For over 30 years, Katana has shown women how to take charge of their life and finances and believes it’s never too early to plan for expected and unexpected events like retirement, encore careers, moving abroad, or preparing for long-term care. She has written several books, created a financial literacy course, and is a popular speaker. Katana has been honored by NAWBO as one of Detroit’s Top 10 Business Women, receiving the Breakthrough Award. To download her new retirement guide, Three Smart Strategies for a Midlife Millionaire® Lifestyle. visit www.katanaabbott.com