I recently interviewed Dr. Gerald Pollack for my radio show (Healthy YOU! Radio) for the fourth time in the last 6 years. I am fascinated by his work. He’s a professor at the University of Washington and has been experimenting on water for most of his career.
Several years ago, he and his team discovered a “fourth phase” of water. In elementary school, we all learned that water comes in 3 phases: vapor, liquid, and solid. We also learned our bodies are made up of primarily (more than 90%) water. Thus, we are encouraged to hydrate. It turns out this is incomplete information.
The fourth way water manifests in this world Dr. Pollack calls EZ water. EZ stands for exclusion zone.
He also calls it structured water. This form of water is more gel than liquid. Structured water is what your cells need to hydrate and what carries nutrients to them and waste out of them.
This is why you can drink H20 and still feel thirsty and be less than hydrated! EZ water can be equated with health and wellness for the human body. The formula for EZ water is H302. WOW!
H20 is important, but now you know just drinking 8 glasses of H20 a day is not actually the whole story.
How do you get more EZ water?
That’s why I interviewed Dr. Pollack recently. I knew he was conducting experiments to answer that very question.
Here are some of the ways to increase the amount of structured water your body can have access to:
- Far Infrared Sauna therapy is the fastest and best way to get structured water, or H302, into your cells. You can check out my favorite low EMF far infrared sauna here: https://www.drkeesha.com/sunlighten-sauna/ . I have one at my home and two in my clinic because I have seen such incredible healing benefits from this technology. Now I know WHY it works so well… It increases EZ water flow into your cells.
- Turmeric also increases your cell’s ability to get structured water. Functional Nutrients Inflammacore has just the right kind and right amount to increase EZ water: https://www.drkeesha.com/shop/inflammacore/ .
- Green juice every morning. Again, something I have been doing for years. Make sure you juice those greens, not make a smoothie with them. Breaking them down releases THEIR structured water into your system.
- Hugging a tree. Yes…you read that correctly. Dr. Pollack’s team found that light is actually what splits the water molecule, thus releasing the EZ water. (Far infrared works the best.) Well, it’s the same for the plant kingdom (hence why the green juice). Getting close to the trees each day allows your own H302 to be released.
- Grounding on the beach. Remember getting buried in the sand when you were a kid? It turns out that this produces EZ water in your cells. Walking on the beach is good too .
What decreases your body’s ability to uptake H302?
It turns out it’s the same things I have been writing and teaching about for years.
These items are so harmful; they all inhibit your EZ water absorption.
- Prescription medications
- Glyphosate, or ROUNDUP (GMO foods and non-organic foods)
- Chemicals of all kinds
Ayurvedic medicine talks about Ojas.
Ojas is said to be a honey-like substance that is the equivalent to life, health, and vitality. I like to refer to it as O JUICE. Dr. Pollack’s description of EZ water is suspiciously similar to what the rishis wrote about 10,000 years ago in the Vedas.
It’s amazing when modern science just reaffirms what the ancients knew so long ago without the help of high tech equipment and thousands of dollars in financial backing for studies.
Article originally posted on https://www.drkeesha.com
Dr. Keesha Ewers is a board certified Functional and Ayurvedic medical practitioner, as well as Doctor of Sexology, host and founder of The Woman’s Vitality Summit, and founder of a new branch of medicine called Functional Sexology. Click here to learn more about her Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program.