“A tiny change TODAY brings a dramatically different TOMORROW.” Richard Bach
We are just entering month two of 2019, and I want you to know that we have planned our editorial calendar around what you asked us for in our recent Smart Women survey.
- In January, we talked about clearing both physical and mental clutter to open the way for prosperity in your life. Both interviews were amazing! In case you missed them, you can access them on our website HERE.
- In February, we are focused on how making small changes in our daily lives can dramatically change our health and even our DNA!
- In March, we will explore, the healing power of food. It’s amazing the impact food has on out physical and mental health.
- In April, we will address, how to manage credit and debt as well as how to deal with bankruptcy. We have some of the industry’s leading authorities to discuss these important topics.
- We will also address retirement planning, creating more income, and reducing stress in later months.
Our goal this year at Smart Women’s Empowerment is to help you create a life of simplicity and ease, so make sure to take advantage of the resources we offer and share them with your friends. If you haven’t done so yet, please register for my FREE signature course, Unlock Your Financial Power. This foundation course will help you get clarity about what you want, why it’s important to you, and what’s holding you back. You will also learn how to shift limiting beliefs and overcome challenges so that you can follow through on your plan! You can register for free HERE.
Be sure to get started, because later this year, you will be invited to take our new money course, and you will have wanted to take Unlock Your Financial Power first!
This month, I am interviewing two brilliant MDs, Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier and Dr. Susan Sklar, who will give you simple tips to take charge of your health. Don’t miss the great articles, movie review, or Dr. Pelletier’s featured book which we will be discussing during his interview. Be sure to join us!
Katana Abbott, CFP®, is a Retirement Coach, founder of the Smart Women Companies, and the host Smart Women Talk Radio with over a million subscribers. For over 30 years, Katana has shown women how to take charge of their life and finances and believes it’s never too early to plan for expected and unexpected events like retirement, encore careers, moving abroad, or preparing for long-term care. She has written several books, created a financial literacy course, and is a popular speaker. Katana has been honored by NAWBO as one of Detroit’s Top 10 Business Women, receiving the Breakthrough Award. To download her new ebook, The Five Biggest Money Mistakes Women Make and How to Fix Them, visit www.katanaabbott.com