“A tiny change TODAY brings a dramatically different TOMORROW.” Richard Bach
We are just entering month two of 2019, and I want you to know that we have planned our editorial calendar around what you asked us for in our recent Smart Women survey.
- In January, we talked about clearing both physical and mental clutter to open the way for prosperity in your life. Both interviews were amazing! In case you missed them, you can access them on our website HERE.
- In February, we are focused on how making small changes in our daily lives can dramatically change our health and even our DNA!
- In March, we will explore, the healing power of food. It’s amazing the impact food has on out physical and mental health.
- In April, we will address, how to manage credit and debt as well as how to deal with bankruptcy. We have some of the industry’s leading authorities to discuss these important topics.
- We will also address retirement planning, creating more income, and reducing stress in later months.
Our goal this year at Smart Women’s Empowerment is to help you create a life of simplicity and ease, so make sure to take advantage of the resources we offer and share them with your friends. If you haven’t done so yet, please register for my FREE signature course, Unlock Your Financial Power. This foundation course will help you get clarity about what you want, why it’s important to you, and what’s holding you back. You will also learn how to shift limiting beliefs and overcome challenges so that you can follow through on your plan! You can register for free HERE.
Be sure to get started, because later this year, you will be invited to take our new money course, and you will have wanted to take Unlock Your Financial Power first!
This month, I am interviewing two brilliant MDs, Dr. Kenneth R. Pelletier and Dr. Susan Sklar, who will give you simple tips to take charge of your health. Don’t miss the great articles, movie review, or Dr. Pelletier’s featured book which we will be discussing during his interview. Be sure to join us!
Katana Abbott, CFP® practitioner, is a Wealth Coach™, host of the Smart Women Talk Radio™, founder of the Smart Women Companies with over 1 million subscribers globally, inspirational speaker and author of several books. She began her financial planning career in 1987 and became a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner. In 2003, Katana created Smart Women’s Coaching® to offer financial coaching and educational workshops for women in transition who are dealing with caregiving, death of a loved one, divorce, retirement or looking to create or grow a business. She founded Smart Women’s Empowerment in 2008 to bring free financial empowerment resources and programs to women around the world through her team of Contributing Experts. To learn more about Katana Abbott visit www.katanaabbott.com.